- Copyright (c) 2013 Becky Conti
- All Rights Reserved.
August 27th, 2011
The Baltimore Sun just published one of my favorite healthy recipes, Meatballs and Zuccini. I have to give my mom the credit for this recipe though, I just made it even healthier with my own touch Try it out for a spin on Italian and Greek with a ton of protein!
August 27th, 2011
* Within an hour after working out, make sure to consume a good amount
of protein and carbohydrates. Try a scoop of whey protein and some
fruit with ice in a blender for a perfect post-workout power smoothie!
* Go to the gym with a friend for some good support and encouragement.
It helps to have someone to do it with and to be held accountable to.
* Try switching your workouts to avoid boredom. If you usually do 45
min on the treadmill, try the pool one day. Or take your running
outside for some fresh air and a different atmosphere. As long as you
keep your mind stimulated you will be less likely to skip your
August 17th, 2011
I just put up a new YouTube video answering the question “Will low fat foods help me lose weight?” The answer is actually really interesting. Check out the video below Thanks for all your support!
August 6th, 2011
Hey everyone! I just put up a new video on YouTube that answers the very familiar question “What foods should I eat to lose weight?”
Watch and Learn!
August 2nd, 2011
* When training with weights, try to train the bigger muscle groups
before the smaller ones. For example, train your chest and back
before your biceps and triceps. The reason for this is that your
biceps assist your back and your triceps assist your chest, so you
don’t want to tire them out in the beginning.
* Make sure to buy new running or training shoes every 6 months to a
year. The support of the shoes tend to wear out, giving you less
stability and higher risk of injury when you train.
* Make sure to eat something about an hour or two before weight
training! Otherwise you could risk feeling light headed, dizzy or
faint. Try eating something with some protein and carbs and a little
bit of healthy fat such as a banana with 2 tbsp peanut butter.